Canon iR 4035 Secured Print - Revised 8/19/14
- From any Print Window, select Preferences and select the Basic Settings tab (should be the default tab)
- Click the drop down beside Output Method
- Select Secured Print then Select Yes
- Input a username which can be anything but will help identify your print job and input a a PIN number. You can use a different PIN each time if you choose.
- Click on OK twice and then click Print to print your job. The job will submit to the printer.
- Go to the printer and select the Secured Print option on the display.
- Find your job in the list and select Secured Print on the display.
- Enter the PIN number you specified from your computer and select OK. The secured print job should now print.